BECOME A MENTOR
Are you interested in helping parents succeed in a powerful way? Studies show that one of the most powerful influences on a parent going through a dependency case is another parent who has been there. Your voice and time can make all the difference.
Peer Mentor Qualifications:
- You cannot have an open DCS case. You must have reunited or be reuniting in the next two months.
- You must be sober.
- No violent felonies or felonies for crimes against children.
Benefits for our Mentors:
- Letter of reference provided after three months.
- Participation in a healthy community of support.
- Our mentors are provided training and childcare free of charge.
- Monthly drawing for gift cards and prizes.