Episode 18: “Mentoring Works”
Let’s think outside the box as we broaden a parent’s support base. What about finding a healthy mentor for their children? In this episode, we’ll talk with Tim Lidster from Arizonans for Children about what mentoring can do for a family and how it works. This is great for single moms, teens, and clients who do not speak English!
Also, if you’re looking for a place to volunteer in the Phoenix area… this could be an amazing fit.
- Helping Parents Succeed Facebook Group
- Arizonans For Children Mentoring Program
- Tim Lidster, Tutor/Mentor Coordinator | 480-291-3193 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application to become a mentor with Arizonans for Children
- Thrive Mentoring Program (Arizona’s Children Association)
- AASK Mentoring Program (Aid to the Adoption of Special Kids)
- Music by: Jonathan Thomas “They End I Begin”
- Stock music by Bensound.
- Email any questions or comments to email@example.com