For women struggling with the pain of domestic violence, homelessness, or various other traumas, community is key. Join us this week as we speak with Pamela Morrison, from Phoenix Rescue Mission’s “Changing Lives Center” to get an inside look at what they’re doing to help parents succeed! Pamela shares some of the amazing services provided to women in Phoenix and how a focus on answering some of the most important questions helps to restore hope and dignity:
- Who am I?
- How do I care for myself and my family?
- What’s next?
- Changing Lives Center for Women and Children (Ask for Sierra or Michelle)
- Mission Possible Cafe
- Helping Parents Succeed Facebook Group
- Parent Base Resources Page
- Arizonans for Children Mentor Program (Contact Tim Lidster firstname.lastname@example.org)
- **[New Tool] Healthy Connections Worksheet
- Music by: Jonathan Thomas “They End I Begin”
- Email any questions or comments to email@example.com