Helping Parents Succeed Podcast- Episode 3
“Foster and Birth Parents… Working Together”
We’ve all heard about shared parenting between foster and birth parents, but what does that look like practically? In this episode we interview foster parents and discuss the interview with a birth mom. We’ll see the importance of communication, how foster parents may initially view birth parents, and how birth parents may initially view foster parents. This episode helps to lay the groundwork for working together for the health of the family.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Helping Parents Succeed Facebook Page
- Learn more about Changing Lives Center for Women & Children
- RISE Magazine (a magazine by birth parents and for birth parents)
- Interested in learning more about becoming a foster parent? Check out Arizona 1.27!
- Are you a parent who has reunited with your children with a desire to help others? Become a Peer Mentor.
- Music by: Jonathan Thomas “They End I Begin”
- Email any questions or comments to email@example.com