Helping Parents Succeed Podcast- Episode 2
This week we hear parents share their stories of success at the AZ annual Reunification Day 2017! Also, Executive Director of Hope Women’s Center, Tammy Abernathy, shares the history of the organization and some of the services available to women in the community. Woven through this episode is a theme of transformation… lives genuinely changed thanks to those surrounding and helping them.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Helping Parents Succeed Facebook Page
- Find Help Phoenix
- Garfield Commons Apartments
- Rosewood Court Apartments Encourage parents to call (602)290-0459. The manager will give them a time to come in and fill out a pre-application to be put on the waitlist.
- “National Reunification Month” By Mimi Laver, Director, Legal Education, American Bar Association Center on Children and the Law
- Hope Women’s Center
- Music by: Jonathan Thomas “They End I Begin”
- Email any questions or comments to email@example.com